On behalf of the children and staff of Justice and Mercy International, we wish you and yours a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving.
As you count your own blessings this season, I pray you’ll join us in gratitude for some of the things we’ve seen God do around the world this year:
We now have over 250 orphans and social orphans claimed for sponsorship in Moldova…that’s 250+ kids who can name someone in their life who knows their name and loves and prays for them!
- We have 2 missionaries being sponsored through JMI in South Africa (Nathan and Claudia McDivitt) and 2 in Kenya (Dennis and Michelle Freeland)!
- We have 100+ children in the Red Hill, South Africa ghetto who know the name of Jesus and are provided with a daily meal in that name!
- We have a new ministry opportunity in India (to be announced shortly) that will serve children that culture calls “untouchable” but Jesus invites to “come unto me!”
- We have ministry opportunities now under consideration in Brazil that will dramatically impact the people of the Amazon and elsewhere as well as our own organization.
- We have a great and growing staff team in Moldova that includes our National Director Alina, our transitional living psychologist Elena, our Boys2Leaders Coordinator Igor, and our sponsorship translators Kate, Sasha and Natasha.
- And we have a growing list of faithful church partners; a dedicated and over-stretched staff in Franklin, TN who help multiply our loaves and fishes; a handful of incredibly talented and invested professionals who help us with our graphics and website; a church – Rolling Hills Community Church – that provides us with rent-free accommodations and use of their own staff for JMI purposes; and a Board of Directors with vision and faith. All of these share our vision and passion for seeing God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven!
And though I could go on and on, I must conclude with my expression of gratitude for those personal friends – some long relationships and some only weeks new – who inspire me, pray unceasingly for our kids and staff, promote JMI to everyone they know and in every respect eclipse me in wisdom, faith, knowledge and spiritual power….you know who you are!
God is good and his mercies endure forever. What a privilege to walk this journey with you all!