We are just days away from the 8th Annual Jungle Pastors’ Conference!
On February 11th to 15th, our US and Brazilian teams will come together to host the 8th Annual Jungle Pastors’ Conference at the John Paculabo Center in the Amazon jungle.
The Jungle Pastors’ Conference is the centerpiece of all the work we do in the Amazon. We believe that local leaders can bring about change. This is why we invest in training and equipping indigenous pastors and their wives. These courageous men and women so faithfully serve in the depths of the jungle, day in and day out. Through our conferences, pastors receive biblical and practical training that will help them disciple the people in their church and run an effective ministry in the most remote and difficult settings. Through these faithful men and women, God is reaching the ends of the Earth.
As the pastors and their wives start their preparations this week, would you join us in praying for these dear men and women. For some, it will take 17 hours to cross the jungle using different forms of transportation, for others it’s hours and hours of paddling in their small wooden canoes. It takes great sacrifice, and it is our privilege to come alongside and serve them throughout this week.
- Provision for the pastors and their wives to get to the conference.
- Safety for so many people traveling from different areas.
- Protection as we stay in the jungle and for good health.
- The boats, generators, crew, assets and people who will serve this week.
- Unity among the pastors (from several denominations) and the team as we come together from so many different backgrounds.
- God to meet us and show us more of Himself.
Thank you for joining us in prayer as we make justice personal for the poor, the orphaned and the forgotten of the Amazon!