Go on a Mission Trip
If you have a group that would like to organize a mission trip to work on behalf of any of our 8 global initiatives (orphans, human trafficking, disease, etc.) JMI can help you simplify all the details! Individuals, corporate groups, medical and dental professionals, construction teams and church groups who share our vision and want to partner with us in one of our targeted countries should contact Steve Davis, executive director, by emailing him at email@example.com. Steve or another JMI representative will work with your group to:
- Identify and refine your mission goal and service plans
- Provide you with orientation and promotional suggestions
- Arrange air and land transportation and accommodations
- Provide your group with an escort who is familiar with the destination country
- Connect you with JMI staff and volunteers or a service partner “in country”
- Arrange for interpreter service as needed
- Coordinate your meals on the trip and any tourist outings you may want to participate in while traveling
Please note that JMI requires at least 6 months of advance notice to schedule a trip. This will insure that both you and your host site are properly prepared and give ample time to arrange the details of your trip.
Become a Missionary
If you’re interested in missions as a profession or would like to dedicate some time away from work or school, JMI offers you the possibility of serving for three months to a year as an extended-term missionary. Extended-term missionaries must provide all their financial needs, be confirmed as a viable candidate by JMI and must receive training from JMI staff members prior to leaving for their assignment. If interested, please write firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.